- Monitors Power On Self
Test (P.O.S.T.) - Codes
output by the system BIOS
- Proprietary Memory Address
Selection - Capability allows any POST port from 000h to
3ffh to be monitored.
- Fast Diagnostic Troubleshooting
- Isolates problems with systems that fail to boot,
even systems that appear completely dead!
- Requires No Operating
System - Runs on BIOS, works even when system video is
dead, and requires no software.
- Supports All Major BIOS
Manufactuers - Including
AMI, AWARD,IBM, COMPAQ, PHOENIX and IBM.
- Plug and Play Design
for - Set one jumper, select the POST port to be monitored,
and your ready to go!
- Easy to Read Numeric
Display - For quick tracking of the POST routine and easy
- Power Supply LED Indicators
- Verify power supply voltages