Computer Hardware Diagnostics Tools:
QuickPOST PCI I2C
The QuickPost PCI- I2C adds output capability via a on-board I2C Bus. Also capable of monitoring Sleep Mode 3 volt auxiliary. All QuickPOST PCI cards monitor and test.Power Supplies for Noise, Surges, and out of tolerance.
ISA version also Available.
- I2C Interface
- The QuickPost PCI Serial is equipped with dual 7-Segment displays that can simultaneously display both PORT 80 and 81 data.
- Walk and Trap for Power fluctuations
- The QuickPost PCI I2C is also equipped with power monitoring capabilities including Trap and Walk for error conditions.
- Monitors Sleep Mode 3 Volt Auxiliary
- Works with any PCI bus system
- The QuickPost PCI uses the latest decoding technology, follows established BIOS standards, and fully supports the complete PCI specifications to greatly reduce or eliminate the guesswork involved in troubleshooting systems that fail to boot.
- Digital Indicators for Every P.O.S.T. Code Error
- QuickPOST PCI is the worlds first diagnostic card for monitoring P.O.S.T. results in systems utilizing PCI architecture. This test card provides the user with visual digital indicators for identifying every P.O.S.T. error code. The card is also capable of testing the presence of the Clock and Reset signals.
- Monitors Power Supply Voltages
- New advanced circuitry offers precision system power voltage monitoring to help you ensure that a system’s power supply is operating correctly and outputting the proper voltages. QuickPOST PCI checks for PCI and AGP power supply fluctuations, noises, high and low voltages, voltage spikes, and any other voltage conditions that are "out of spec." Separate green (pass) and red (fail) LEDs continuously show you the status of each systems power voltage, alerting you if a particular voltage goes "out of tolerance" for any reason.
- Tests The Presence Of Clock And Reset Signals
- QuickPOST PCI monitors the Clock and Reset lines These are the most critical signals a system needs to begin the boot-up process. QuickPOST PCI uses LEDs to let users know, if one or both of these signals are not present.
- Plugs Into Any PCI I/O Slot
- The QuickPOST PCI plugs into any open PCI I/O slot. Once the system is powered-up ,the card is already at work monitoring the BIOS P.O.S.T. routines.
- Supports All Major BIOS Manufactures
- The QuickPOST PCI comes with a user friendly manual that describes error codes from all major BIOS manufactures including AMI, AWARD, IBM, COMPAQ, PHOENIX and more...
QuickPOST PCI-Serial -
equipped with the same functions as the QuickPOST PCI 3.3 but can simultaneously display both PORT 80 and 81 data on dual 7-Segment displays and can output data through a on-board serial port.
QuickPOST PCI- 3.3 -
Uses the latest decoding technology, follows established BIOS standards, and fully supports the complete PCI specifications to greatly reduce or eliminate the guesswork involved in troubleshooting systems that fail to boot.
QuickPOST PC (ISA) -
ISA Version of QuickPOST PCI
© Copyright 1987-2001(17) Ultra-X, Inc. All Rights Reserved